THE GIRL

 THE GIRL
Hi my name is Celestia. I don’t have friends because I am lonely. I have long hair, blue eyes. I am very joyful because I like helping people. I run very slow but I am very cool .
I rented a house which had broken furniture. It was dark and gloomy. On the floor there was a drop of blood.
On day I heard a spirit that was moving and making noises. I was very scared. I wanted to call my parents but I don’t have parents. My sister cried like a baby.

I saw a person moving around the house. The lights turned off and there was an old man in the toilet eating eyes and nose. He whispered “eat your eyes”

I ran away and called the police. They went to my house and they arrested the old man everything got back to normal so we went to rent another house.
                 
                END

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Células de los seres vivos